Three days full!

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Gemini - End of the Full Moon

This little black sheep has three bags full for you today!

Day 26 - Draw a character. Draw 10 emotions expressions. Bonus points for uncommon emotions.

Character Expressions #Improvement Hell
I like doing these character sheets - it was fun to look at ones done for favourite animated characters too. I didn't realise this is a big part of an animators tool kit - it seems obvious now! I feel like I am getting to fulfil snippets my 'Animation School' dream learning these little fun things. 

Day 27 - Draw 3 random shapes using your opposite hand. Now design characters from these shapes. 


I used to love doing this with friends at school - we would have pages and pages of these shared scribble creations in our notebooks :) It is a very Dali-esque surreal technique now i come to think of it. It would be cool to design all the elements of a painting or story or comic on this technique... Yay more inspiration!!!

Day 28 - Pick an actor and draw them.
I chose Mr Johnny Depp - i really love his quirky characters and his dark eccentricity :) 
He is in some of the BEST movies!!





Brightest Blessings xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment