Day 15 - Halfway already!!

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius, Waxing Moon

Day 15 is here 
How did that happen? Half way through the drawing challenge already and I am enjoying myself, learning new things and haven't flaked out, hooray!

Day 15 - Draw three 'action' scenes with different compositions in each. Quick sketches are fine, just make them interesting and understandable! Bonus points if it's the same scene but different composition.
Action Scenes #Improvement Hell

Sooooo, I'm not sure if i have done this one right. I chose a ladybird faerie catching wishes in flight - same scene, 3 different angles/compositions. Not sure if i missed the point but seeing as there are no drawing police around i am going to go with my interpretation! The hands and profile are poop, but it said quick sketch right? -sigh- ...Just more improvements to love!

I love making wishes when i see lady birds! I once even found a ladybird in a magikal tea concoction i made once!

Now that's Organic!

Whilst taking a break the other day i decided to do some hula hooping in the garden - fun!! And whilst wiggling away i was thinking of some lovely friends and wanted to send them some love and well wishes when i spied a whole gathering of ladybirds in the grass! 
Wishes for everyone!!

Have you ever had a lady bird wish come true? I love to hear about some of the things people make wishes on.


Brightest blessings and may your wishes come true!
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment