Day 18 and 19

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aquarius, First Quarter.


The awesome two for one special is on again!

Day 18 - Draw a car - Ugh i thought i did not want to draw some rev-head monster fancy pants car so i drew this lil cartoon automobile and that's fine by me :D 
Ha ha and the next part of the task said 'negative points for whining' - negative points for me then!



Day 19 - Think of something you hate drawing the most. Guess what? Draw it! Negative points for lying to yourself. Do i draw another car??
No I'm drawing a some realistic landscapes - i'm pretty poop at them which makes me frustrated and then i don't like doing them so practise practise practise i guess. This is down south at the family farm.

The Dam
I actually really like the final picture of the dam - and maybe in the drawing of natural landscapes i can tweak them to create the fantasy dreamscapes that i actually want to draw. 

Yay for inspiration!




0 comments:

Post a Comment