Day 14 - Birds and Worms

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius, Waxing Moon

Day 14- Draw a BG with either bird's eye or worm's eye view.

When i saw today's drawing challenge i felt very daunted! 
I have no idea how to draw from these angles so i had a scribble for a little while and came up with this...


The Early Bird #Improvement Hell
Do early birds get worms? I suppose so, when the earth is still cool maybe the worms come up to the surface more, unhindered by the sunlight. 

I want to get my worm farm up and running again especially now the compost bins are full and need to 'cook'.

A new bird feeder would be nice too seeing as the old one has fallen to bits! 

Little spring things to do before the summer comes and cooks us! 

I would love to know what things are happening around your garden so please do share!

Brightest blessings


0 comments:

Post a Comment