Day 29 - Obscure Fan Art!

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Gemini, Waning Moon

I'm Late, I'm late, I'm Late, late, late!!!

Day 29 - Draw some fanart. Bonus points if it's super obscure and unknown. Make people guess what it is from.

Hmmm well I haven't done any fan art since i was a kid and all i would draw was my favourite animations! 

I recently read a book that i just LOVED. I really enjoyed the characters and the wit and humour and fantastic observations of life and strangeness that was captured by the author.  Actually whilst reading i tagged descriptive pages of the character to draw later - must have known this challenge was coming along hey! 

Googling the book i have found no fan-art, strange! So ta-dah i have made some :)



Can you guess? Can you guess?....

Some quotes I LOVE  

"Men are not as far removed from animals as they might pretend, their hands are their gifts, not their minds."

Witch loses Newt with a spell "I misplaced him, so i guess he's in that place all misplaced things go. He'll turn up eventually, most likely when we aren't even looking for him."

"I couldn't talk to the grass or speak with the trees. They were dead, empty things. If this was how mortal men saw the world, what a cold, dark place they lived in."

And finally some magical philosophy
"It was a quirk of magic that enchanting 13 things was easier than enchanting 12 or 14. Only the magic knew why this was and it kept these reasons to itself. But magic by its very nature defies the true understanding. It follows its own rules and often ignores those rules when it feels like it."

I have added a link to the talented Author and this fantastic book for when you give up here!

Have you read this book? Did you love it too?

Happy reading little book worms, i am off for some family fun for a few days so day 30's post will post-poned... maybe it is my way of dragging this out and not having to end all this Improvement Hell fun so soon? 
Maybe...

 xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment