Day 24, Lineless Art

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries, Waxing Moon

So today's challenge had me venturing into the world of computer graphics and i must say ... i am pretty shite! Haha but i am learning and teaching my self so much about computers lately i'm sure i will improve in no time!

Day 24 - Draw and colour a character - no lines allowed! AKA lineless art. 

Now i had no idea about what lineless art was this morning and thought i could do some more paint splodging and i'm sure i could have, but when i had a peruse online at lineless art for some inspiration, there were so many cool illustrations i just thought i would jump on in to Photoshop and give it a whirl! A sort of virtual bomby into the world of computer graphics i suppose!


Blooms! Lineless Art #Improvement Hell


Eep!
I didn't have a lot of time but i am happy with what i produced. She is a bit wobbly and wonky but i like to think of her as a work in progress! Or WIP hehe new techy terminology!

I followed a tutorial i found to get the hang of the photoshop tools and you can follow it here as well! Go dive on in!

I have a long way to go but i feel my foot is in the graphics door! Yay! 
It is an amazing feeling to begin something new and have a little success. To jump a hurdle i put in my own way by thinking that i was no good or that computers were too complex for me. 

I have always thought that computer graphics were beautiful but have never considered giving the techniques a go. I always thought of it as being too hard, too scary, too far away from the world of paper, pencils and paint,  and yeah it is different but it is fun too and i love creating in so many mediums, it's a real treat to add one more!!

My comic strip may very well be made with computer graphics... well maybe.

Brightest Blessings
xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment