Gypsy daydreams!

Sun In Aquarius,  moon in pisces

Hello fellow travellers,

I would like to share with you some inspiration that has been filling my daydreams lately.














Ahh the magik of a gypsy caravan! Oh how i dream of owning my very own. I would absolutely love to set it up in the backyard as a daydream retreat space - heavenly!

These images make my heart sing - it feels like it will burst out of my chest. They also lead me to a desire to redecorate my home, i would love to cultivate those inspiring gypsy interiors - to create a magikal, colourful haven - filled to the very brim with altars and sacred spaces, gorgeous textiles, paintings and colour. I am still avoiding buying things from the shops as much as possible so these items are going to have to be homemade, fairtrade or secondhand, this will enhance the beautiful spirit of our home even more i believe. 

So if you find a gypsy caravan and want to pass it along to a loving home - please think of me :D - i promise i will be thrilled, joyous and oh so very grateful!!

Blessed be
xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment