Day 22 - Crosshatch!

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Aries, Waxing Moon

Today's drawing adventure went something like this ...


CrossHatchSnowFae #Improvement Hell

Draw a different character. Shade using hatching, crosshatching, and or pointillism.  Bonus points for light, shade and texture.

My sister brought this back from New Zealand for me - a snow faerie! 

It reminds me of Tink's sister in the Tinkerbell movie 'The Secret of the Wings'- have you seen it? 
Gosh i loved those bunnies, i played and rewound and played and rewound and nawwed and awwed at the ridiculous cuteness of them. I think this is my favourite Tinkerbell movie so far. 
I have included a snippet i found on YouTube, the bunnies feature in the first couple of minutes, more nawwing and awwing to be had!



I have never seen the snow before- how is that possible?

One day I will make snow angels and snow women and have a white christmas and slop about in slush and get blocked in by snow and wonder at a snowflake and sing christmas carols that are relevant and wear lots of colourful layers and big coats and winter boots and mittens.

Ahh snow how i have romanticised you!

Happy snow bunnies and sand castles to you xxx

2 comments: