A Red Day

Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Leo, Full Moon

Full Moon Blessings Everyone!

I made some delicious hand made tomato paste today! So beautiful, and rich, filled with tomatoes obviously and lots of fresh herbs and spices. The recipe said to strain the mix, keep the juice and discard the pulp, but this was so aromatic and tasty I couldn't stand to 'discard' it! So I kept it and put it on my hand made onion rolls! Yummmo!


Thank you Michael Leunig for the following blessing!

It is time to plant tomatoes. Dear God, we praise this fruit and give thanks for its life and evolution. We salute the tomato: cheery, fragrant morsel, beloved provider, survivor and thriver and giver of life. Giving and giving and giving. Plump with Summer's joy. The scent of its stem is summer's joy, is promise and rapture. Giving and giving and giving.
Dear God, give strength to the wings and knees of pollinating bees, give protection from hailstorms, gales and frosts, give warm days and quenching rains. Refresh and adorn our gardens and our tables. Refresh us with tomatoes.
Rejoice and rejoice! Celebrate the scarlet soul of winter sauces. Behold the delicious flavour! Behold the oiled vermilion moons that ride and dive in olive-bobbing seas of vinegared lettuce. Let us rejoice! Let this rejoicing be our thanks for tomatoes.
Amen.





I was them making home made raspberry cordial and drinking beautiful Rose and Green Tea (Thanks Marce!) when I took noticed of all the red today - Today is a 'Red Day' I declared!


Tea should always be enjoyed in a
cup and saucer and be poured
from a teapot that has been turned
to the left 3 times!
The Raspberry Cordial recipe also asked to be strained and the pulp discarded, I do believe discard equals disgrace! So much nicer to make sweet sweet icy poles and sauce and so I did!
Hooray for a day filled with rich, radiant, ruby red! Oh how you make my heart sing!

The red didn't end there in fact it called for raspberry berets to be donned and a pink sunset to toast the end of the day with!


Hand made raspberry beret!













I give thanks for my Red Day, may many more colours come to play another day, and so i say farewell... it is time to dance under our blessed full moon!

Blessed Be!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment