Mindful Mandala Month - Forgiveness

Betrayal, abuse, rejection and abandonment can leave scars in our hearts and on our bodies. If we don't forgive we carry the hurt around like a festery cling-on and cause ourselves even more pain.

Forgiveness can be hard

The path of forgiveness for me has been found through acceptance and also when I can find the gift within the situation.

 It can be hard to find a gift with some very painful situations, it's hard when we are wounded and betrayed to say "oh yeah thanks that was awesome" 

The only way for me to get through really big hurts was through spirit journey, travelling to the pain of the past to encounter the highest spirit of the person, not the human incarnation that abuses recklessly but the highest spirit the god being within that person that is exactly the same as the highest spirit within me. When you encounter that part forgiveness is possible. 

It can be hard to really look and face it, it can open wounds again and sometimes we get stuck in the story and drama of it all and forget our way.

I have found forgiveness is a path to the heart, it is extremely healing but it can't be forced or rushed or pushed, it's a journey. 

This is only my journey though and I'm sure there are a million other pathways I would really love to learn about so please leave a comment and please share your forgiveness path with me.

Whilst pondering all this I drew my mandala well she began as a mandala but became the beginning of a new drawing. 


Love faerie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment