Mindful Mandala Month continues

The mandalas that have been popping up over the last 5 days have been surprising and delighting

Creativity - so much softer and simpler than I thought this one might be, the glitter glue hasn't photographed well but I loves it! 


Heart
Welcome to my heart garden 💖
I believe it takes bravery to follow the path of the heart and bravery to keep the heart open once we begin to follow it. 
You feel it all with your big open heart and it takes bravery to keep it open to not hide and shut down, it's easy to be cynical angry and disappointed  I think it takes bravery to shine your heart brighter despite all the big feelings




Universe - lots and lots of little mandalas and head full of thoughts of the universe, stars, the earth plants, animals, humans, life cycles - all mandalas! 


Presence - I stilled the mind and was empty, no idea of what to do so I just followed each wobbly line around around around. My dad said it could be an onion or the inside of a tree, I like that. 


Acceptance- I began drawing whilst bunny sitting for my neighbours - meet Twix! Sooooo cute! 


I then took myself to the beach to continue drawing as the sunset, oh gosh it was exquisite to sit on the sand, put my feet in the icy water and enjoy the end of a beautiful sunny winter day! Winter sun in Perth is so divine, I can't stand the summer sun, it cooks me alive but the winter sun is soft and bright and warm and welcoming, I also adore the rainy days too and that we can mix it up! 


I popped the finished piece at the waters edge for the waves to play with in the hopes that the fine liner and watercolour pencil would run and look awesome, not much happened but that's cool and that's acceptance! 


It's not too late to join the mandala fun - come play!!

Love faerie x 




0 comments:

Post a Comment