Mindful Mandala Month - 2. Full Moon


It's day 2 of my very first art challenge -Mindful Mandala Month and today the focus was on the Full Moon.

I came to a point in my drawing where my mind liked the look of what I had but I could feel there was more to come.


Do I push myself?
What if I ruin it? 
What if I regret my decision? 
What if this is the best I can do?

How often do I settle for less in my life because of fear? Something to ponder...

I connected back in with my breath and I dived right in, this is the energy I am showing up with for the Full Moon tonight.
I am brave
I am listening to my intuition and am willing to lean in and make mistakes and follow my heart. I am willing to be pushed!


My mandala is going to hang out on my main working altar for the rest of this full moon and brew a little more. 


It's curious that I chose to reflect and sow seeds for the last dark moon in this visual diary when I usually use my spirit journal and here now my Full Moon mandala sits a few pages later. I love synchronicity and a mandala full of magik.

The Instagram mandala sharing is looking very beautiful too, check out #mindfulmandalamonth to check it out

brightest blessings
Love faerie xx 





0 comments:

Post a Comment