Mindful Mandala Month - 1. Love

Hello art lovers

It's the first day of July which means it's the first day of the Mindful Mandala Month art challenge I am hosting here on Instagram via #mindfulmandalamonth and on the Handmade Wonderland Facebook page.


Today the focus is Love 

I awoke and had time before my yoga class so I lit a candle, focused on my breath and my heart space and let it flow.

 I set the intention of Loving Kindness for my yoga practise this morning and came home afterwards to settle in to enjoy the colouring of the mandala, It feels open, light, colourful and joyous, filled with the love that living in from the heart can feel like.

How did your mandalas come along today? 

What does love look like for you? 

Share it around, dive right in, breathe and and physically stretch your arms out wide and open your heart 

Enjoy, love faerie xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment