Mindful Mandala Month Completion!

Oh gosh, so many lovely people took part in this fun over in Social Media land, I loved the interaction with everyone on Instagram and the Facebook Page. SO many kind comments and beautiful sharing of their own mandala processes.

I love how the inspiration to create mandalas everyday has spread to so many other people enjoying the Mandala love too!

Here are the last 10 images, completing my first ever Mindful Mandala Month. I'm thinking of popping them and some other mandala love ideas into an ebook - what do you think?

Dark Moon 

This mandala felt very quiet simple and resting to 

draw which is exactly what I need after stirring all 

the energies during my Dark Moon ritual. I am left 

with tiredness and as I listen to my body and follow 

the guidance I find peace too - thats the beauty and 

gift found when we are willing to let go and listen.





Peace




Gratitude 

It's not really a mandala, strictly speaking but Im 

very happy to embrace the direction the drawings 

want to flow in and this one wanted wings - how can 

i resist! 

It now is pinned above our Gratitude altar a place to 

give daily thanks 




Magik - I really like this one




Healing 

Tea and mandala love for healing. 

This mandala had me reflecting on my own healing 

journey, a mix of clean wholesome foods, herbs, 

yoga, pranayama, mindfulness, energy healing, 

following my heart and love. Lots of love. 




Drawing Flowers with my neighbours gorgeous 

bunny Twix was definitely a highlight! 


He loves coloured pencils as much as I do! 



I really wanted to make a rainbow crochet mandala! 

It took way longer to finish than I originally thought 

it would! I began at family dinner with my 

niece and nephew helping out and finished it the 

following morning whilst watching Harry Potter, I 

never watch TV in the morning usually but that day I 

did so this isn't really full of mindfulness but it's full 

of little kid vibes and Harry Potter and that's just as 

good!



Balance



Transformation



Play



Air
In the stillness of your breath there is peace, there 

is space, there is energy, there is love, just breathe



Fire


Water


Earth


Spirit


Full Moon / Completion


So Mindful Mandala Month has finished and I have 

loved every moment.

From the initial afternoon of drawing mandalas with 

friends when I realised I wanted to try to draw them 

everyday

To actually committing to The List 

To then having other beautiful souls join me on the 

adventure of drawing everyday, I never realised it 

would mean so much, have such an effect and be so 

magikal. 

Bless you powerful mandala!

Bless you beautiful people for joining me and being 

brave to share them and your heArts with me

And I'm thankful to you and me for making the 

commitment and being willing to show up to the 

page, to find stillness and space and to trust and let 

go - hooray for Mindful Mandala Month! it won't be 

my last

Brightest blessings


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment