He's quite Rad

I wrote this the other day immediately after watching a film

"I just finished watching 'The F Word' or is it 'What If?' starring Daniel Radcliffe and I am filled with a happy heart. 


So much so that I wanted to make space post film to really sit with my hearts feelings because there are a lot of them! 

I loved the animation sequences especially the first one when Chantry's drawing comes to life in the tree and she grows wings and flies off, I love those wings, this could be one of my favourite moments of the whole film!




I love Adam Driver and his depiction of a character somewhat similar to Adam from 'Girls' a TV show I really love. 




I loved the fridge magnet poetry
“Love is stupid monkeys dancing in a slapstick hurricane.”


"We are nothing but dancing light in the restless dream of a pig"
Lets get some poetry on the fridge i think..

I loved Zoe Kazan's beautiful quirky face and gentle sweet character Chantry

I loved seeing the river in Dublin and remembering fondly our own trip to Ireland

And I loved Wallace played by Daniel, he's this humble goofy awkward adorable character that I can relate to with the lack of small talk and strange sense of humour.


I also love the Princess Bride inclusion - more Princess Bride in my life please :D 

Anyway all this love has left me with a happy heart."




I feel a bit cheesy to gush about a movie, that wont tell you anything new, or change your life, but i guess its sweetness touched me and maybe life is better when it's filled with sweet moments. 

I have been enjoying RADcliffe movies of late besides the famous 8 that I adore, I have been finally branching out. 

We watched Horns a couple of weeks ago and again I walked away with a love filled heart.






I loved the beautiful, tragic love story

I loved the couples passion for each other

I loved the beautiful green forest scenery and the tree house 




I loved the fantasy elements woven in and its genre defying story with part romance, part comedy, part horror, part fantasy, part mystery.
I loved Daniel's acting, his portrayal of a love filled, hate filled, pain filled person was believable and remarkable.

So it may not just be a Harry Potter thing I think I may even have a Daniel Radcliffe thing too lol! 
I'll keep watching his films and see how I go I'm so glad he has kept pursuing his acting I think he is quite remarkable at it and I'm looking forward to watching his career keep unfolding.

It's weird watching the very first Potter film and now watching him as an adult. It's wondrous and strange to witness a complete stranger grow up, I almost feel I know him, I guess that's the weird thing about the film and audience connection
I promise I won't become a stalker but I will keep enjoying all the moments that make my heart happy

:D

Got a film recommendation? I'd love to hear about it!

Brightest blessings

faerie xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment