Life and Death and life and death and ...

Sun in Aries, Moon in Aquarius, 3rd 1/4

Hello fellow travelers,

My friend hung herself some time on Sunday night/ Monday morning.

It has left me in a mess...

I feel so sad for her and her two beautiful kids she left behind.

She hung herself.. so deliberate, such heart breaking finality.

I don't understand it at all, it's soooo horrible to think of someone you love or anyone for that matter being in such a place that they can't ask for help, see beyond or reach out.

I have cried a lot and felt numb a lot.

depression set in yesterday

today anxiety

It has made me question my own life.

I want to live more, i don't want to hide and let anxiety and depression rule me. 

I want to create and express and love and laugh and play and live and say yes to life.

I want to stop regretting what was and stop lamenting what it's not and relish what is.

I want my life to count and i want to share my love with the world.

I want to spread colour, art, craft, love, faeries, spirit, magik and joy everywhere.

I want more action in my life, to stop stalling, all caught up in my head, my mind, my thoughts, worries, concerns.

I also just want peace with where i am NOW. All i have, all we have is right NOW.

I am loved, i am safe, i have improving health, i am thankful for my precious human life.

I want to tell everyone how much i love them and how grateful i am that i have them in my life.


My biggest heartfelt love goes out to all who knew my friend, i only knew her for a year and in that time she inspired me, brought joy to my life and was a friend. 


Bless her, bless you, bless me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment