Abundance, abundance, abundance - Good Fortune and Money Attraction


Sun in Aries, Moon in Taurus, New Moon                                     


A dear friend is having some money woe at the moment and wanted to have some advice on any magik tricks i might have up my sleeves to increase good fortune, so i wrote her out my list of things i practise and realised that this needed to be shared with a wider audience, having a positive relationship with money is something i think everyone could do with.


Photograph by Jacqueline Ramseyer


My advice begins with growing a Jade plant near the back and front
 of the home, a very tuned in family friend told my mum this one when i was a kid and it has been something that stuck with me, i believe it relates to other little good luck charms according to Feng Shui and various cultural traditions as desired. I like the Japanese Maneki Neko cats and Chinese good fortune frog

 

A citrine gem and lucky coin – this can be any coin that you    dedicate and never spend (I have an old penny i found!) kept in your purse dedicated to wealth.


Write the word ‘Abundance’ somewhere in your home – the kitchen on the white/backboard/fridge is good and look at it daily and give thanks for your abundance, abundance, abundance!


Gratitude lists – Give thanks each week for all that you have – family, friends, love, opportunities, stuff, things - as part of a weekly reflection. Like attracts like and encourages more of what we are grateful for into our lives.

And lastly but this is probably the one that has made the most amazing difference in my life is my personal relationship to money.
Once I understood that money is purely a form of energy exchange I began to make loving transactions – Every time I pay for something, so when I hand over my money I take a breath into my heart and I breathe out love into the money I am giving to the shops, bills, the petrol stations (I even send those @#$%kers love and wishes for grand renewable energy development!) and whatever I am handing cash over to, I am honouring my energy and filling it with love to then be shared around in the ever flowing money exchanges. Even when I make an eftpos transaction I take a breath and breathe out love as I press enter, online I breathe out love when I press that final payment button.

If we can change our relationship with money to fill it with love our energy exchanges change from feelings of lack, poverty, worry, greed to love, love , love and its such an amazing thing to witness it transform your fortunes. 

I hope this resonates with you and abundance begins to flow with ease and grace in all of your lives

Blessed Be

0 comments:

Post a Comment