The Tarot Summer School starts soon!

I wonder if you love the rain as much as I do?


It’s snail weather down here in Perth and I love it!

Our northern hemisphere friends and family are beginning to enjoy Summer and The Tarot Readers Academy is presenting the Tarot Summer School, which is about to kick off!



Don’t worry if it’s winter where you are my lovelies, this Summer School is online, so you can enjoy ALL the classes on offer as well as the comfort of your slippers, pajamas and a lovely cup of tea!

I was given a gift of inspiration one magical evening during a Sacred Cacao Ceremony, a message was gifted to me by the fae; they asked me to make the Major Arcana in clay.

Imagine sculpting your very own major arcana archetype, filled with the love and inspiration of your creative mind and heart, your very own, one of a kind creation, filled with the magical symbolism that the tarot.










This is what I will share with you; step by step, during a 90minute session spread out over over 10 videos and a downloadable PDF instructional booklet that covers the process of how I created the archetype of The Hermit from the Major Arcana. You can create along with me to make your very own Hermit or adapt the skills and techniques I teach you to create your very own archetype of choice.

I will then guide you through a blessing to consecrate and charge your original sculpture as a Talisman to aid your future Tarot Adventures. This blessing transforms your beautiful handmade creation into a magical talisman, I have found that the process of working with my Hermit Talisman has given my tarot readings a magikal boost, he keeps me centred and helps me to focus the intention and energy of my readings and learnings of the tarot. The blessing takes a beautiful creation and amplifies it, charges it and transforms it into a thing of magik.

This workshop is suitable for all tarot and crafting skill levels and includes a printable Size Guide Worksheet to help create the different clay shapes you will use to construct your design, as well as a printable Design Worksheet to help you break your designs down into simple shapes.

Enrolments for The Tarot Summer School are open now with the first course beginning on the 21st June. Creative Tarot Talisman Creation - content goes live on the 9th of August but you can register now and secure your seat with my affiliate LINK

Individual courses are only US$24 or you can become a Tarot Summer School Season Pass Holder and get all 16 Tarot Masterclasses for LIFE at over 50% off for US$199 - Look at all that goodness! 



Remember, even if you have a busy few months coming up, you can go back and watch, re-watch and relearn at any time via the student portal at the Tarot Readers Academy - these masterclasses are yours to keep - FOREVER! Oh my!

I hope to see you at Summer School 

  



0 comments:

Post a Comment