A very Unbirthday and Happy Full Moon gift for you

I like unbirthday’s, so I can get a bit ‘whatevs’ about my birthday sometimes but this year it feels significant, this year it feels like the beginning of something new, something big, something else ….

This year my birthday falls on a Full Moon and as a Moon in Cancer Priestess and well like many people who are completely captivated by hir magik, I feel this is of super importance for my year ahead, for I personally feel that the birthday marks the individual’s new year.

A curious fact for you that is captivating my curious heart is that since 1900 the Full Moon has only fallen on the 23rd of February four times and next week will be the the fifth and very first in my life time.





Numerically I will have revolved around the sun 33 times but never has the moon been at her most magical peak on my bEarthday.

I have learnt a lot in this time of 33 suns, and I still have along way to go. Currently I find my self in a turbulent space of personal upheaval, a period of growth and rebirth that I feel is intrinsically linked to this very Full Moon.

Hello Lady Luna, I feel your growing energy in the sky, like a glowing light to guide my spirit on its way, like a fire that is illuminating my darkness.

I am coming into a place of power, old protective shells are cracking and crumbling away to dust, it’s time to get out my broom and sweep that old shit away. The energy is building and I am finding myself with a lot to say, a lot to express, a lot to let go, a lot to celebrate and a lot to howl at the moon about. So I will meet you by the waters edge and dance with you my love, my sister, Lady Luna.

As a side note and a very unbirthday happy full moon gift for you I would like to offer you a professional archival quality limited edition A4 print of the Moon Goddess, they are usually $50 but for the rest of February she will be on sale for the magical $33 aus including postage throughout Australia and a small fee for flight across the seas.





If you would like to be apart of the unbirthday celebration and have a beautiful print sent your way please email me

I would love to know what your plans are for the full moon my beloveds?

Maybe you’ll come dancing with the moon and I in the astral planes..


Brightest blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment