A Cup of Tea with Me!

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Cancer. 



I recently had the JOY of completing a Blog With Pip course with the amazible Pip Lincolne from Meet Me At Mikes - She taught me how to crochet years ago with out even realising it! 


Thank you mam! I first learnt about Pip when i wanted to set up an arty crafty community group filled with art love and badges you could earn for learning new skills and then sharing  with others, i shared my idea with a friend she said "Have you heard of Brown Owls?" So off i went and googled up a storm and there in Melbourne was crafty lovely lady Pip and Brown Owls - genius! A group made of crafty people sharing skills together I loved it but chickened out of joining the one in Perth - darn it! Hmmm never too late i guess... Anyway i digress! The joy of Brown Owls led me to begin following Pip's blog which you can find here - an inspiration for my very own dabblings in this bloggy world.




Pip is Lovely and I can't recommend the course enough. I have learnt a lot, gained a lot of bloggy confidence and met some lovely creative women and more fun, inspiring blogs to read - winning!

So here is my 'Cup of Tea With Me' answering a few questions asked by Pip, like a wee interview with myself, that will have the fun of being linked to Pip's wondrous blog - yay :D and Hello if you are visiting from Meet Me At Mikes - That's very nice :D Lets share some tea together!

My name is Sarah, Faerie Sarah actually from the seaside suburbs of Western Australia and I am a visual artist, teacher and Eco-Faerie.


My favourite things to do are creative things with my hands in my art room and in the garden, i also love yoga, meditation, reading and participating in rituals and ceremonies and magikal activities like spell making, tarot reading, energy healing and the like.


My favourite place to be is 'Down South' of Western Australia in the trees by the sea.

My favourite foods are dairy free, gluten free, processed sugar free raw cakes of every kind! nom nom nom! And my favourite drink is a pot of herbal tea, i love making concoctions from my various medicinal and magikal dried herbs and even picking them fresh from the garden! Served in a teapot with a cup and saucer!

My favourite inspiration for my art practise is the natural world around me, dreaming, stories, fairytales and recycled and found materials. The inspiration for this wee blog comes from my art and musings from the day to day.

Something i want to know more about is Vedic Art, I just finished the beginning of a course and i am in LOVE! It is so mindful and meditative, it suits my art practise and life practise to a tea - i think it is the beginning of something wonderful!

Some favourite blogs

The Chaos Witch The musings of a dear friend, sister and amazing writer live there.

Meet Me At Mikes Naturally!

This list of wonderful blogs from the Blog With Pip course is LOONNGG and it was hard to name just a few, but these are a couple that really tickle my fancy that i keep going back to.

City Hippy Farm Girl

Think Big Live Simply

Illustrated By Sivonne

Well that's me! Thank you Pip for your groovy course and encouragement. Mwwaaa!

Blessed Be xx

8 comments:

  1. never too late Sarah. I say check those Brown Owls out. I just had a look at the Sydney group, which seems a bit quiet of late, but I will follow up!
    It's been so lovely to have 'met' you through the group, thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hippy chic! I joined the Perth Brown Owl facebook group so now i can find out when the next crafty fun is being held and get involved - yay! And hooray for bloggy friends :)

      Delete
  2. Brown Owls such a good concept, was a little late to that party but thought it was genius. Your Vedic Art course sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Brown Owls is cool - officially!
      And Vedic Art is fascinating - you are right! In fact i think it may even be the topic of my next blog post ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Sconnie, thank you, that is very nice *blush* :)

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this Sarah! So nice to read the words dairy free (sometimes I feel very alone in y dairy freeness).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lila! I liked reading your Cup of Tea post too - such a cool pic of you! I too feel alone sometimes in my dairy free ness! I have just found some cafes in Perth that are catering to my dairy gluten sugar freedoms and i feel like a i have stumbled on heaven when i am there! A place i can eat with like minded eaters is very nice!
      Have you found any dairy free recipes that you love? I think its fun to whip them up and shock my family with them :)

      Delete