Excitement In The Air!

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Aries, Waning Moon

Happy New Year - I hope 2013 is full of wishes come true and further expansion of your hearts and spirits!

New Year has gotten me excited, it feels like a new beginning, like more things are possible, a freshness - despite this humidity! I am full of thoughts today of the coming year and the all adventures and dreams i want to call into life in 2013.

This year holds a lot of promise for Husband! and I, we have booked our Honeymoon for June - 5 weeks away exploring the sacred sites in Ireland and south west England and then some art and romance in Paris, oh my my! I have been dreaming of Ireland for as long as i can remember so this is a bit too overwhelmingly exciting to think about at the moment, i don't want to count the year away but this is really something i am looking forward to!!

There is also my quirky first solo exhibition coming up next month - wowee! I really need to crank the creative flow for this one, so I'm not running around all headless chicken like in a couple of weeks :)

There is so much i want to do for my art practise and private classes but i think i am just going to have to do it and then share so i don't let all my creative energy out in the talking of instead of doing!

And despite my head that is full of the future today i am also thankful for right now, this moment, in our home with my love and the cat, for the rainbow birds in our trees, the flowers that have survived the heat wave, for refreshing coconut water, for dinners being cooked for me, the sea breeze that has come to blow away the old and welcome the new year and all its excitement and possibilities!

An image to brighten this post up is called for but alas i have none but words for you today!

Blessed Be xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment