Human Beings and Human Doings

Sun in Taurus, Moon in Sagittarius, Full Moon

It was a full moon in Scorpio last night, the time of the full moon is always filled with such magikal energy but the Scorpio moon always feels particularly significant to me, maybe this is contributed to by Wendy Rules beautiful song.. perhaps. but alas this full moon has found me curled up in bed resembling the boogey monster! My body has some old stuff to process out of my system and seeing as I wouldn't chill out earlier on in the week and rest and relax it has whacked me out with a cold so I have no choice but to just 'be' while it does its work of eliminating toxins and old stuff! 
Curious how we are human 'beings' but we spend so much of our time 'doing', always on the go, go, go with something to do, complete, always projecting into the future, not sitting in the Now in peace. Thankfully we have been blessed with a day of blessed rain yesterday and all last night perfect for cleansing, renewal and rejuvenation, just what the spirit ordered!

        Here is a healing tea recipe I use that you may like to try;
          Fresh squeezed lemon juice
          A minced clove of garlic
          About a tbsp raw unprocessed honey
          Fresh grated ginger
        Boil these all up with some filtered water and simmer for about 10 minutes. Then strain and
enjoy. I have been adding the Heart Chakra healing herbal potion blend from the wonderful Bogbean Herbal Farm. You can add what ever healing herbal teas if you like or just enjoy straight up!

Over the weekend I attended a shamanic workshop of different energy transmissions from the Munay Ki tradition, which is similar to reiki transmissions if you are familiar with that? One of the initiations was that of the Earth Keeper, guardian spirits of the planet and our solar system. We were set the task of coming up with 10 visions for the planet. In the process of writing and sharing this with the group I was overcome with such emotion that I cried, it was really intense. I wanted this planet, this dream space I envisioned so very much, it felt like my spirit was pining for it, my heart ached for it, it was the world I have longed for since I was a child.
I will share my 10 dreams for our planet with you as an offer to inspire your own dreaming of our sacred planet.

          * The people of this world are deeply connected to the Earth and treat it with reverence
             and love.
          * The people live and work together in peace and love and respect.
          * It is so green and lush and alive with trees and plants, nourishing foods and healing
             herbs.
          * The animals of this planet are revered, loved, respected and acknowledged as
             relations.
          * The people are awake, connected to spirit and their life force - conscious.
          * The people share their gifts and passions with each other with joy and   
             wholeheartedness.
          * The life of the people, all living beings, the turning seasons, ancestors are celebrated 
            joyously with music, cheer, story and ritual and ceremony.
          * Food is grown from the earth, full of healing, life force and vitality.
          * Women celebrate their moon time together in sacred places in the Earth sharing             
             tea, wisdom and dreaming
          * Families live in large communities supporting each other, sharing, filled to the brim with 
            love, gratitude, teaching and respect.


The Sadness of Gaia by Josephine Wall


Now I am in the process of looking at where I am living up to these visions and where I need to work on applying them more in everyday life. 'Be the change you wish to see in the world' rings true.

The luminous and inspiring works of Josephine Wall fill my mind when I think of this world and I am inspired to paint my own visions of the world I want to dream into being!
I have recently come across a book called 'Drawing the Light from Within' by Judith Cornell. The book is exploring art and the creative process as a sacred act. 'In order to manifest and enjoy our creative potential as makers of art, that is, as co creators of the universe, we must go beyond our presumed limitations and envision a different more comprehensive reality.' 'Art is the gateway for everyone to a spiritual participation in the universe.'

I will leave you with those creative thoughts to ponder I am signing off now to go and be one with my beautiful garden and be a human being instead of a human doing.
Brightest blessings fellow travellers.
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment