The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Plane!

Sun In Aries, Moon in Cancer

Well it's been a while and finally the rain has come, 64 days in fact between rain and I can tell you this little fishy was dried out and gasping!
Thursday morning came and I awoke to rain soaked garden beds and puddle spots... Wowee I had almost forgotten that amazing fresh smell that the rain brings, the air felt enlivened, energised, awakened I felt excitement in the air... a change was coming, potential, life, inspiration. 
Back inside I set about preparing myself breakfast and happened to look out the kitchen window into the garden and there in the sky a giant, vivid rainbow, it took my breath away I ran back outside and it was raining.. oh so beautiful, I can't accurately describe the overwhelming feelings that filled me that morning.
Lots of rejoicing and celebrating with the garden and Pachamama our Mother Earth who I imagine was rejoicing in the life quenching water too.


I have so many fond memories of my Poppy, teaching me about the world and the environment. He gave me a pot of crocuses as a girl and I still have a pot of them now, they have never done very much just tall grass like spikes in a pot. I recently repotted them into a rather giant Teacup given to me from my beloveds' Aunty as a birthday gift.
The rains were certainly filled to the brim with potential as the little crocuses have flowered. By golly I was excited - they haven't flowered for years.
I simply love them!


I give thanks for the healing potential of water - to wash away the dust and debris of everyday life, to hydrate and cleanse our spirits, to assist us in tapping into our emotions and to flow with grace and love.

Rainy puddle jumping blessings
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment