Sweet Dreams and Thank you Robin Williams

Sun in Leo, Moon in Pisces

I usually try not to concern myself with the goings on of hollywood and celebrity, i find the whole thing obscure - obsessing over and filling our lives with gossip, which is full of bad vibes but it's also about people i don't even know.. i say this as i remember my Drew Barry more scrap book i made as a teenager ha ha! 

Anyway the point I'm getting to is that it really upset me this morning to learn about the death of Robin Williams, so much so that my cheery morning collage has been abandoned to tears and woe.

Thank you dear man for your wildness, your wonderful flavour of crazy and for the bravery of sharing it with the world. I too feel like a crazy, mad being but it is often tucked it. Robin, Mr Williams, he made me laugh and he reminded me to just be myself my mad, crazy, sad, wild self. 

Thank you for your wonderful movies that i enjoyed immensely growing up, they inspired and delighted me and even though i don't know you, you touched my heart, so bless you.
Here are a few of my favourite Robin Williams memories...



Mork and Mindy was the first memory i have of Robin Williams, It aired in the 70's and early 80's and finished before i was born, so it must be re-runs i am remembering but i remember silliness and joy.. "Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!" was often heard in the house and gosh darn it i LOVE those rainbow suspenders!


Mr John Keating in '82

Carpe Diem - Seize the Day! 

O captain, my captain..



 As Peter Pan in Hook in '91 - Gotta Fly, Gotta Fight, Gotta Crow... Inspiration for a Raven art series i made a few years ago.


                                     

 I completely LOVED Aladdin and Ferngully of '92, he added so much to those animations with his nutty characters and voice talents.



The original weirdy beardy in Jumanji in '95 as Alan Parrish 







As Mrs Doubtfire in '93 - a lot of laughs and silliness.

And my most favourite Robin Williams film from '98 What Dreams will Come - a beautiful creative film about death and suicide ironically enough.





I send your spirit prayers that it finds peace and enjoys the next adventure. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you for being just you even though it was hard. I will keep looking for rainbows in storm clouds so the world doesn't also wipe me out, thank you for reminding me to hold on when the seas are rough. I have had depression and anxiety since i was a kid and it's bloody hard sometimes, but tapping into my hearts truth, my wildness, my silliness and my light keeps me afloat 



Please Contact Beyond Blue at  www.beyondblue.org.au/ 
or call Lifeline on 131114 and reach out if you need to. 
I don't lose any more beautiful precious people to depression 

Blessed be to you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. I am so affected by this news. A beautiful light has gone out - I am so thankful for the magic he shared and the impact it made on my life was only realised when I heard the news today :( I just want to binge watch all of these movies and cry into pizza. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and vale you amazing man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep i am still a cry face, i tried to watch a movie tonight and just balled, my heart hurt so much. I really wanted to see him again but its too soon i guess, big love Lee. Lets binge on movies and pizza together soon xx

      Delete