Things are Looking Up!

Sun In Aries, Moon in Taurus


I have been told that to raise your head helps lift your spirits, notice how when you are worried or down thats where your head goes, try being mindful of how you hold yourself.


These whispy angels were captured by the husband who thoughtfully sent them along for me to share - thank you honey! Life is soooo wonderous from another perspective!


Looking up under the sacred Jacaranda tree in our garden reveals the left over bunting my mum made us for our handfasting - so bright and beautiful in the tree!














And the left over solar faery lights from the handfasting turn the tree into a faery party the moment the sun sets for the day!



While looking up into our magikal tree i also noticed a curious site! 
I had some shells around the bird bath as a water blessing for the birds and it seems our feathered friends have taken a shine to them as there is now a shell up the tree!


Love!


Lift your head and lift your spirits!


Blessed be!

1 comments:

  1. The clouds looked so amazing and that would be a very great scenery every day of my life. I appreciate your efforts in sharing the same. My Bridal Custom Jewelry shop likes your blog.

    ReplyDelete